Monday, February 23, 2009
Rolled over about 4:00am and remembered that I hadn´t set my alarm - LUCKY. Got up, got ready, breakfast, class (super boring) then killed 4 1/2 hours before my meeting. I got to Skype with both Mom & Dad and Rob! I did some looking online at flights and trips I want to take but they all seem pretty expensive at this point. I also got a chocolate pastry, yum! I´m so addicted. I had my group meeting with Verónica that was pretty pointless, got back on the computer, then had tutorías with José, killed another hour, then fonética with José. It seems like every day is like this and I wish my schedule was more compact so my days don´t seem as long .. I was absolutely starving when we got back (a common occurence) and we had a delicious dinner - homemade french fries and empanadas. I did a little homework, did some reading, then crashed! I guess I was still tired from Carnaval..