Sunday, March 1, 2009
Slept in again, boy am I enjoying the Spanish life! I wouldn´t call it lazy persay, just relaxed :) Right up my alley.. So I layed around all day again, reading, doing my homework (if you could even call it that...) and waiting for mealtimes as usual. I did watch Ocean´s 11 in Spanish with Julia, so funny! The part where Basher is talking and the rest of the group doesn´t understand him because of his vocabulary and accent - yeah that doesn´t translate. It´s a great movie but the voices dubbed over just don´t do it for me. We tentatively planned out our weekend trips and quickly realized how much money we don´t have to do them! I really wanted to do the Arab baths this week, but €20 could almost get me to Barcelona! I´m still deciding though, some hot tubs and a massage? Hmmm.. Ok, so I decided to finally get out of the house so I took my book down to the river at sunset (sigh). As soon as I stood up to walk home, my stomach started hurting realllly bad. I ate a little dinner then crawled in bed for the night.