Monday, March 9, 2009
It was a pretty boring day I guess- woke up, went to grammar, used the internet for a long time, came home for lunch, went to tutorias and fonetics, had a bocadillo, came home, showered, bed. The only exciting part was when I got to Skype Mom and Rob! I got to talk to both of them for quite a while, it was so good to finally "see" them. It seems like it had been quite a while since I had talked to either one of them. I set up a Skype date with Mandy and Dad (maybe) on Wednesday that I'm really excited about too :) We also got our schedule for Sevilla this weekend - I'm pretty bummed because we're only going to be there for 4 1/2 hours and it's about 7 hours on the bus so I'm thinking about going a day early .. we'll just have to see what happens!