Monday, March 16, 2009
Went to my grammar class then did a little shopping before coming home for lunch. There are so many cute stores and all the spring stuff is out! I was looking for new sandals since I didn´t really bring any and I bought a really cute pair at Springfield :) They were a decent price and will match pretty much everything .. I just hope they´re comfortable. I came home and Julia got mad at me for opening the shades - she´s so frustrating sometimes. She thought I was going to rip her precious lace curtain thingy and couldn´t understand why I was messing with it. I just want to see out my window - is that too much to ask for? Anyway, we had lunch (meatballs, white rice, bread, salad) then I got my stuff together for the night. I went to tutoría and fonética then headed to Plaza Einstein for our volleyball game! Not everyone showed up (not surprised) but somehow we ended up with 6 so we could have a real game. The ball was super hard and didn´t feel so great on my arms (I have weird purple dots now - the day after) and I wouldn´t say we were particularly talented. Volleyball is a tough game to just pick up after being pretty rusty.. Anyway, we lost but really didn´t do too bad. It was really fun and I think we get to play again next week even though we lost! After our game we went out for tapas which was even better :)
PS I can´t believe I forgot to mention the best part of my day - I got a reimbursement check from Iberia for €200!!!