Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Woke up early and did some more cramming before heading to my lit test. The exam was broken into two parts: in first part we had 6 possible questions, 4 of which were on the test and we had to choose 2 to answer. I chose to study only two of the questions in depth so obviously niether of those were on the test - ughh. I crammed so hard for those two questions and when I looked at the paper and didn´t see either one I could only laugh! It ended up working out ok because I could weave that information into the bs I made up/guessed on for the rest of the real question. The second section wasn´t too bad and I actually studied one of the options (there was only one question). After the test I went straight to the library to cram for the Art History midterm that I hadn´t even looked at. There were 24 pictures with about 10 details each that we had to memorize and I actually remembered more than I expected! Taylor came early so we could quiz each other and it really helped. Salvador projected 6 of the pictures on the overhead and we had to just write as much as we could. I think I did ok considering how much effort I put into it.. We came home for lunch, I wrote some postcards, then had to come straight back to POE where I had another test. This one didn´t count against us and it was optional but it´s better to take it. It wasn´t hard at all and afterwards Mitch wanted to celebrate finally getting his money situation figured out so him, Jeff, and I went for tapas. After that, I got some cash and did a little shopping in the AlcaicerÃa! Had French, Granada Seminar, then had dinner with Juli Juli.