4-13-09

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy birthday Kael!! I can’t believe he’s four already – I hope he liked his slingshot :) I went to class early to finish up my lit project that didn’t get touched over Semana Santa. Since I’m writing this so much later I can’t really remember details but I wrote down, “lunch, skipped tutorías to Skype Rob, fonetica, volleyball, tapas, bed!” If I remember correctly, we lost the volleyball game, went for tapas near Plaza Einstein, and I had a wonderful time Skyping with Rob (duh).
Oh, and I found out that Megan Hilker got engaged yesterday! Her boyfriend is a couple years older and he studied here too so he came to visit and went to the Alhambra with the twins and prepared an Easter egg hunt. At the end when they were gone he said there were still two left and he pulled them out of his pocket.. Obviously Megan’s had the engagement ring and Erin was just as surprised even though her egg had her class ring in it that she gave to Brian to get sized. How cute :) It was a little curious how Megan didn’t seem super excited about it. Granted, she’s not a giggly girly girl but the only comment she really had is that they won’t be getting married for probably 5 years…