4-27-09

Monday, April 27, 2009

Woke up early and had our last class at 8:00. Afterward I grabbed a palmera de chocolate from Pan y Chocolate then did a little shopping. Since my white tank top/cami is still MIA I had to search for a new one. Instead, I found the cutest most comfortable linen pants from Springfield and short-sleeved shirt from Pull and Bear. I really haven’t bought much spring stuff yet and they were pretty reasonable. I can’t wait to wear them!

I came back and did some blogging before lunch. We had lentil soup, cooked green peppers in olive oil, and strawberries with brown sugar. I did a little more writing, went to tutorías, then Skyped Rob! After that I had fonética and an hour break when I actually was pretty productive. It’s been such a mess trying to decide whether or not I want to graduate early and trying to set up internship stuff this summer. I sent some emails and hopefully am getting somewhere on the whole issue! After that we had a movie session with the program – Motorcycle Diaries. There was one part where he was saying goodbye to the village and for some reason I got a little teary-eyed L On the way home I wasn’t feeling well, my stomach was really upset so I just crashed when we got back.