Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Woke up and went the literature, had a break before art, then had my bocadillo.I got a letter from mom today – yay! After that we had our last intercultural meeting with Veronica. This time we talked about reverse culture shock and what to expect when we return. I can’t get over the mixed feelings I’m having about going home. I wish I would just stay for a month or so then bring all my loved ones with me to Granada. I think that would be the most optimal situation.. I had POE then a break then French. We came back and had a huge dinner – croquetas, soup/picatostes, a couple of buñuelos, and pan calentito. This weekend’s plans have been such an issue – we’re trying to decide what bus to take, where to go, etc. and nothing is lining up how it should. Hopefully tomorrow we’ll get everything straightened out!