Monday, May 4, 2009
Woke up and went to grammar as usual. Then I headed straight upstairs to do some cramming for the phonetics test I had later. I did pretty well for a while then came home and worked on my pictures for a while. There’s just waaaay too many – what am I going to do with all of them? Julia made a new dish for lunch today, it was sort of like paella but had some different ingredients, namely bacalao (codfish, not baklava). After lunch I relaxed until my stomach settled then grabbed my stuff and went to tutorías. One thing I didn’t grab, however was my little bag that has my webcam and iPod cord in it. Why didn’t I take it? Because it is currently MIA. Not good. After class I went to the consegería and it wasn’t in the lost and found. I chatted with Mom for a bit, did some more cramming, then had my test which went pretty well. The only problem I had was that I didn’t memorize the three branches of fonética – how stupid. It was specifically written on the study guide that José told us to memorize and somehow I just glazed over it. Anyway after that I came back and borrowed Mitch’s computer to Skype Roberta. The connection wasn’t great on either end so it was frustrating and hard to have a real conversation. At least I got to see him and talk for a little while though! It’s been a long time.. Then we had dinner, I took a shower, did some writing and hit the sack.