4-21-09

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This morning was my presentation for literature. Our group – Lizzy, Brittany, Kathleen, and I – researched Dámaso Alonso. Since I missed the meeting the night before I went in really early to finish up my part and hopefully talk to them a little bit before class. The whole presentation was supposed to be 20 minutes long and we were worried it would be short but with the videos I added in it was just right. It definitely wasn’t an interesting or inspiring presentation but it got the job done and I was glad to have it over with!
Not too much excitement the rest of the day – classes and breaks, lunch and dinner. During dinner we watched an episode of the Spanish version of Extreme Makeover Home Edition but the translation is My House is a Mess. It was about a family in Cataluña whose house was damaged by the hurricane/tornado/storm earlier this year. I just love that show!