4-20-09

Monday, April 20, 2009

We had breakfast super early and they weren’t making crepes or eggs yet so we just had cereal. We checked out and headed to the bus stop where a group of girls studying in Paris were having some troubles. Some of them thought they would have time for breakfast which they obviously would not since they still had to check out, pay individually, and catch a bus. When the airport bus pulled up one of the dummieheads pulls out her room key and with a look of sheer terror says, “Oh my god! Oh my god! What should I do?” Jajaja the other girls were furious but fortunately we saw them at the airport and it looked like they were going to check in on time. I’m so glad I’ve had good travel partners throughout the semester because that would be such a downer.
I suppose the flight was good because I feel asleep as soon as I sat down and barely woke up when it was time to go. At some point I opened my eyes and when I looked out the window I saw some gorgeous mountains and thought, “I didn’t even know we took off yet!” We rushed through the Metro to the bus station to catch the 2:00 one but when we got there at 1:40 it was already full. So we went to a grocery store to grab some lunch then waited until 3:30 for the next one.
We obviously got back later than expected so I missed my group meeting for our literature project. Whoops! There was not much I could do about it though.. Anyway, we came back in time for dinner then showered, did some homework, and hit the hay.