Friday, April 24, 2009
Woke up early, secretly shaved in the shower really quick (to not get in trouble) and ended up with razor burn. Next time I’ll just deal with Julia freaking out about two showers a day. We met Jeff at the bus station and caught the 10:00 bus to SalobreƱa. It was such a great day – perfect temperature, no clouds, and the sparkling Mediterranean. I really couldn’t ask for much more! We got some snacks from the SuperSol and spent the whole time lounging in the sun. We climbed up this rocky point and got a great view of the water; Taylor and Jeff took some daredevil pictures (and even some Titanic shots..), but I quite obviously avoided the edge. One thing I don’t think I will ever get used to is the whole topless beach thing. No matter how many times we go to the beach or how much they show it on the news, it still catches me off-guard every time. We got back exhausted and a little pink around 8, then had dinner and a much needed shower. At the bus station Jeff and I got tickets for Ronda on Sunday – yay! Another busy but awesome weekend.