5-18-09

Monday, May 18, 2009

Got up at a decent time to do some last minute cramming (since I put off studying yet again) but I didn’t get much done. I guess I didn’t really feel like I needed to study since it’s grammar. I mean, if I don’t know it by now studying probably won’t help much! The test was pretty short and easy so I’m glad I didn’t waste my time worrying about it.
I hung around the CLM after the test and tried to write my Art History paper but I just couldn’t focus. I came back after lunch (cocido, noodle soup, and strawberries with nata) and finally got it done just before dinner. It was only two and a half pages and it took me all morning and afternoon to finish! On my way back I saw 5 middle school boys in their undies jumping in the river – hilarious.
I took a shower, we had dinner, then Mitch, Jeff, Taylor and I went to a tetería one last time for Jeff’s last night in Granada. It was really fun but I keep getting sadder to leave :(